Happy Hacker Legal Information
- The successful competitor(s) will be determined in accordance with these rules and the procedures.
- The prize(s) are as set out in the Newspaper. No competitor can elect an alternative to it/them.
- No competitor can win more than one prize in any contest.
- All entries must include the competitor's name and address
- Publicity may be given to each winner and the prizes will be presented in such a way and at such places as may be determined by Happy Hacker Ltd
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, lost or mislaid
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees, suppliers or any company associated with the promotion are not eligible to take part, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
- The determination and decision of the Managing Director the shall be final. The Managing Director reserves the right in their absolute discretion to change the rules at any time and to disqualify any entry.
- The Managing Director in the event of circumstances arising which, in his opinion, make this desirable, may cancel the competition or any part thereof at any stage without obligation or liability on the part of Happy Hacker Ltd to any competitor. In particular but without limitation this power may be exercised if there has been a mistake in any aspect of the conduct of the competition . Neither Happy Hacker nor its servants, agents or contractors shall be legally liable to competitors if the result is affected by any mistake or error of any description.
- A list of winners will be available after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Happy Hacker Ltd, Fieldgate Cottage, 2 Sharcott Pennings, Sharcott, Pewsey, Wilts, SN9 5NJ